All right, all right, all right! Happy Friday everyone! As always, here is some Friday “linkage” to satisfy your weekend’s curious cravings.
1. Travel back in time with these beautifully remastered photographs of the American Northwest.
2. The once head of business development at FourSquare, Tristan Walker, aims to bridge the gap in package design when it comes to black consumers.
3. If you haven’t already read Gillian Flynn’s page turning, psychological thriller, do. But, the highly anticipated film adaptation of GONE GIRL just received it’s first trailer. Can! Not! Wait!
4. NPR takes us into Rwanda and tells us how something as little as an ice cream shop can help challenge cultural taboos.
5. This Smithsonian Magazine article paints quite the interesting picture: How Japan Copied American Style and Made it Better.
6. Think you know eggs? Think again.
7. Who’s excited for the next X-men film? The third and final trailer just came out!
8. This Save the Date amounts to epic proportions.
9. These “pyansky” Ukranian Easter Eggs will put your DIY attempts to shame.
10. Birth of a moon?